no-cook musclemary mega vegan macarons
by Francesca Giacomini
(makes 24 macarons)
1 1/2 cup dried dates
4 TBS of almond Butter
2 scoops of MuscleMary Vanilla Dream
1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Add dates to a bowl of a food processor and pulse until large crumb like consistency.
- Add almond butter and continue to pulse until small crumbs/thick paste is formed.
- Add MM Powder to Mixture. Blend Again
- From the mixture into 1-1¼ inch balls and place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Pour the coconut into a small shallow bowl and roll the date balls in the coconut
- Store in airtight container in the fridge
- Serve a room temperature to enchant the flavour